[sdiy] STM32G4 SAI problems

rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sun Jul 16 16:19:20 CEST 2023

On 2023-07-16 13:00, Mike Bryant wrote:
>  Pure guess, but try changing the selected processor to a STM32F730 or
> STM32H750 and see if it generates more code

A completely different experience...  Much more settings options in the
graphical tool and nothing was greyed out.
  I could enter the sample-rate and the tool calculated the clock
dividers and the resulting sample-rate error from the current CPU clock
speed etc.  It also produced a lot more code, although I'll have to dig
into it to see what it's doing.  Shame I don't have a STM32F730 board
because my bet would be that the resulting code would work on that
platform.  An interesting exercise and result nevertheless.

-Richie,