[sdiy] STM32G4 SAI problems

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 23:41:46 CEST 2023

I just fired up Cube MX, using a 12.288MHz Xtal for HSE and selecting 48kHz in
SAI, I see a "Real audio frequency" of 48kHz and 0% error for a "Master with
Master Clock out" on SAI A and I see 0kHz/0% for a "synchronous Slave" on SAI B

Clock tree is set up to feed 49.152 MHz PLLQ to the SAI1 block. SYSCLK is at
147.456 MHz