[sdiy] Loctite

Mr&MrsAccount hbissell at wowway.com
Tue Jul 11 15:44:28 CEST 2023

Google: torque seal orange. This is a "paint" that can be put on a screw (or pot) to mark if it has ben tampered.
It dries to a brittle coating that will crack off if touched. I used to use it for warranty issues, Surprised it is still availble.

If you don't tell "joe and his dog" where you got it, it would be hard to duplicate.  Most would think it's just weird color nail
polish.

Harry