[sdiy] Loctite

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:49:00 CEST 2023

Evening all.

I want to use Loctite to mark some screws on a case that will indicate if
it's been opened or not.
4 screws that are sitting inside cupped washers that are sitting on vinyl.
It's on the base of a big box guitar effect unit.

Does anyone have any experience with modern loctite?
There are 3 versions available - Low Strength, Medium Strength and High
Strength.

It doesn't need to seal permanently, it just need to stay on basically so
someone can't buy the thing, futz around inside it, and then return it
claiming it doesn't work. I'm being a bit over protective, but, it's an
expensive item, and I feel that $15aud to buy loctite is a good investment
for this and other projects.

Regards,
 / Edward