[sdiy] Calculighter - was Re: NEC D936CT chip in my Muppet Babies keyboard

Guy Taylor geekon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 02:09:33 CEST 2023

Hi Benjamin,
Here are docs about the 930 and 931. Sadly nothing on the 936.
I assume though the matrix scanning was probably done in a similar way, so
might be of some help

https://app.box.com/folder/31685718924?s=qux1xx8ct2dmr53koo9zig651spy7ef1

I was going to do a similar thing, and asked about on the stack overflow,
there were some suggestions on how to do it from Arduino: