[sdiy] Farnell changed part numbers

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sun Jul 9 18:08:12 CEST 2023

I was just going through a parts list from about 5 years ago and realised
that Farnell (Newark) have changed a load of their order code numbers.  At
first I thought the parts were no longer stocked, but eventually realised
the exact same parts are still stocked, just under different Farnell order
codes.  (Perhaps a result of the Avnet merger.)  Of course it is their
prerogative, and like the thermal printed labels that fade over a couple of
years, it's a minor inconvenience compared to some of the things going on in
the world at the moment.  Nevertheless, something to be aware of.

-Richie,