[sdiy] I’m Looking for a simple circuit that simulates this type of battery (12V 9AH).... I forgot to say..

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:34:53 CEST 2023

Maybe just pull the battery out of your car for a while and use that for
testing? Make sure you've got some jumper cables and a friend with another
car to give you a jump start if your battery is too low after your tests
are done.

Tim (might as well jump) Servo
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein