[sdiy] I’m Looking for a simple circuit that simulates this type of battery (12V 9AH)

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sun Jul 2 21:49:29 CEST 2023

Hi list,

I have a battery charger circuit that I need to fix and do some tests on..

It is supplied from a 15VDC (22VDC actually) at 1.2amp and its job
is to charge a 12VDC 9AH battery for a small CRATE TAXI TX-50D portable guitar amplifier.

Its battery is done with a very high ESR value.. No recharging possible.

Now before I go buy a new one I’m Looking  for a simple circuit that simulates this type of battery (12V 9AH)

And will be connected to the battery terminals of my charger..

Any clue what this circuit would look like ?

Here is my charger schematic section :