[sdiy] Proteus 1000 MIDI implementation

doug at synthark.com doug at synthark.com
Sat Jul 1 14:52:36 CEST 2023

We want to finally build a Proteus 1000 programmer, but need the MIDI
SysEx documentation.  The later Emu Proteus modules didn't include full
MIDI SysEx implementation in the manual and I'm not finding the MIDI
implementation documentation via web search (it was originally available
only via download from Emu's site).  Does anyone have the Proteus 1000
(or others within the family, like the Audity 2000, B3, Orbit3, Mo
Phatt, Planet Earth, Proteus 2000, Vintage Pro, XL-1)?

Thanks,
--
Doug Huseby
http://synthark.com