[sdiy] Someone looking for 2 x CEM3387 for Emu EIII repair (was Re: Someone looking for 2 x CEM3378 for Emu EIII repair)

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sat Aug 12 01:15:34 CEST 2023

Ok, Rob H has pointed out that the relevant chip in the EIII is the CEM 3387 *not* the CEM 3378! The service docs are pretty clear about this. Page 91 and page 145.

Sorry, I was mis-informed. Still, the poor chap needs a couple of chips to get his E3 running, so if anyone has a line on CEM 3387's, I'd be pleased to pass you his details.

Thanks very much,

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY