[sdiy] is there a keyboard with keys that can be pulled out?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 23:56:31 CEST 2023

oh yeah I think I've seen those. I mean it's related, because the
input happens in the same axis, but it's a bit of a different kind of
thing as well, since it's more "virtual touch" rather than immediate
mechanical input. With something you can pull out, you can also look
at the keyboard to know which keys are pulled out. Also the keys could
remain pulled out even while you're not touching them. So if you have
like a pad synth or a vocoder, that could be doing things even while
you're not engaging the keyboard. So could the Touch Keys, but you
won't have the visual immediacy of knowing which keys do the thing.