[sdiy] Kenton TB-303 sockets schematic?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Apr 11 13:27:44 CEST 2023

No need to worry. Even if all cables fall apart, it's easy to recreate
or make it from scratch again. If you will not feel like doing it with a
little help of s-diy list, any synth tech will do that hapily.
Or you can send it to me, so I'll install MIDI inside.

The original TB circuitry will probably break faster than this mod. No
need to unscrew that brittle plastic just for a photo.

What you're saying about 0V fed to CV jack affecting the sound confirms
what I suspected that external CVs are just one resistor away from base
of expo pair. I bet if you connect multimeter to filter CV input, you
should see voltage changing when you move cutoff knob. Expo pairs inputs
are not at 0V, so applying 0V to those inputs are actually pulling them
down.
And if that's so, it also means that with external voltage connected, TB
will become a little flat on pitch tracking internal DAC compared to
when nothing is connected there.
But without anything plugged, i's good as new!

Roman