[sdiy] Kenton TB-303 sockets schematic?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Apr 11 12:51:15 CEST 2023

Based on what I could see in Kenton's page photo this is very minimal
kit, with maybe 3 resistors and a transistor. CV for pitch and filter
are probably just resistors going to summing nodes of VCO and VCF
respectively, probably directly to the base of 2SC1583, so without any
voltage at their sockets, there's no difference from un-modded TB303.
The other 3 are just on/off switching signals.

All I'm saying is, the kit does not change anything when nothing is
connected and is so simple that has no chance of ever needing a repair.

Roman