[sdiy] My Player piano roll project... refining my design

Gerry Murray synthimuse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:16:18 CEST 2023

Hi JP
Another attempt at attaching the image. This time as a gif.
Hope you can open it.

I think if you use two sensors, you have the increased accuracy that
comes from two signals when balanced.
If you use one sensor, you would be comparing the signal to a reference
voltage but the sensor signal could vary with temperature or supply
variations.
Using two sensors, each would be equally affected by temperature &
voltage variations and this would reduce the system error.

That's just the way it seems to me.

Happy to hear others views.

Best regards

Gerry