[sdiy] My Player piano roll project... refining my design

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sun Apr 9 18:21:08 CEST 2023

Very good idea.

If I understand correctly their would be 2 sensors close to each other

but set a little apart from each ones. (But on one of the two paper sides only)

If so there would be some kind of detected ‘notch’ or ‘peak’

to tell the paper is correctly placed right ?

But when this peak or notch disappears how can I know which direction to move the paper

and correct its position ?

I would need the same tandem on the other paper edge.. ?