[sdiy] what opamp for "warmth"? (I know, I know...)

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 01:52:51 CEST 2023

> I couldn't find the 2SD1469 ... what's the part designation on the schematic?

Q47 and Q48 underneath where it says "Snare Drum" on the Voicing Board schematic.

I noticed that people online building hardware comes of the 909 snare drum voicing circuitry recommend fitting  ZTX1051A devices in these locations. That is a 4A rated switching transistor! Apparently a general purpose small-signal NPN transistor here doesn't give the right sound, but they don't say why!

-Richie,