[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

Maarten Halmans diy at artefacts.nl
Thu Apr 6 07:38:42 CEST 2023

The modification I described earlier works that way. You add an extra
diode to prevent the lithium cell to be charged. Connect it's cathode to
the cathode of D38/D39. It is connected to BU in the schematic, from
this point only the 2 RAM's are powered and IC6 which makes sure the RAM
is not accessed when the power is off.  You do not need two cells, the
RAM content is kept perfectly with one cell. Dtata retention level of
the upd444 is 2.0Volt.

Maarten