[sdiy] what opamp for "warmth"? (I know, I know...)

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:15:59 CEST 2023

I can attest to the korg-single-transistor-VCA being an extremely colourful
VCA. I really like it before a vcf. I think you can also build it with two
transistors but I don’t recall it being wildly different.
Colin

https://thecreativeinitiativeswarehouse.cargo.site/
https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/
<https://www.instagram.com/colinmuirdorward/>