[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

antti.s.pitkamaki at gmail.com antti.s.pitkamaki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:51:52 CEST 2023

Thanks for all the information. Looks like the CPU-replacement is the way to go as regards the 606. I just have to wait until it’s available again. In the mean time I’ll likely put decent quality alkalines into it to preserve the memories. But I’ll always connect a power supply when using it. And I’ll replace the batteries after a year or something (I still have to determine an optimal interval).

I have to clarify one thing: by ”NVRAM” i referred to modern replacements that do not require any battery chemistry in them. I didn’t even know there are RAM-chips with built in batteries. I’d never use anything like that.

Cheers,
Antti

Lähetetty iPhonesta