[sdiy] what opamp for "warmth"? (I know, I know...)

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Tue Apr 4 13:50:02 CEST 2023

An op amp like the TL071 has an open loop gain of maybe 15,000.
Perhaps you could just do this, with no feedback, and divide the output
down? I don't know whether this would be stable at all, with stray
capacitance. For most op amps, I expect crossover distortion might be a
problem.

paul perry Melbourne Australia