[sdiy] what opamp for "warmth"? (I know, I know...)

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Tue Apr 4 12:36:50 CEST 2023

Since what the OP probably wants is 2nd harmonic, you can use a pair of comparators on opposite polarities feeding into a summing op-amp, low pass filtering the output, then adding this into the original signal at a lower level with another op-amp.  A 2901 quad op-amp will add to the vintage-ness of it 🙂