[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

Terry Bowman ka4hjh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 01:03:19 CEST 2023

> On Apr 1, 2023, at 6:51 PM, brianw <brianw at audiobanshee.com> wrote:
>
> Fortunately, I fixed the battery, because having a battery inside the chip seemed like it would be even more difficult to replace than the original design.

Incredibly stupid idea. The batteries in all of the remaining NOS must have died ages ago. I seem to recall that they weren't on the market for very long and this was DECADES before things became as unrepairable as they are now.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate.

"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain.

"Time to die"— Roy Batty, Blade Runner