[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

kenny at beatkamp.com kenny at beatkamp.com
Sat Apr 1 14:59:58 CEST 2023

Hi Brian,

In this specific instance, the Pixie implementation for TB-303, TR-606
(and I believe
but cannot confirm TR-808) from Paul at RE-303 negates the need for
external RAM.
This is internalized on the CPU itself. The Pixie is running the
original Roland
code with a tiny bit of MIDI stuff hung on to it. ie) D650C emulator

Cheers,
./k