[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

Maarten Halmans diy at artefacts.nl
Sat Apr 1 08:08:38 CEST 2023

Hello Anti,

I use 1/2AA 3volt lithium battery which I glue on top off the headphone
and output jack. Connect the negative side of the battery to ground.
Connect a diode with it's anode to the positive terminal of the battery.
Connect the cathode to the cathodes of D38 and D39 on the circuit board.
This way only the RAM is powered by the battery and the battery will
last for decades. Also works for a 303.

Best,
Maarten