[sdiy] NVRAM for TR606?

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sat Apr 1 03:26:40 CEST 2023

Do you have any data sheets or part numbers for NVRAM?

Last time I checked, they either have a battery built-in, or they require different code to work with SRAM interface timing. In other words, I don't think you can retrofit. If someone has a part number that would work, I'd like to know how it works.

The other solutions people are talking about use a new CPU design where the code can handle modern non-volatile memory.

Brian