[sdiy] Identify Connector

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Thu Sep 29 18:45:50 CEST 2022

I recommend visiting the Molex web site. There you can search their catalog by narrowing down on number of pins, spacing of pins, and other features until you find the right part. Of course, it might not be Molex, but the best way to find mystery parts is from a manufacturer site with good search support.

Brian