[sdiy] Sequential Pro-FX 500 schematics

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Sep 12 16:53:15 CEST 2022

Ah yes, I forgot about the system controller -  yes, I have that one too, thanks.

The most interesting part of that is the "standard module interface", which consists of a peripheral interface chip which can read (up to) 8 buttons and 8 pots, and write to 8 LEDs and 8 outputs, which can be either CVs or MDACs. It's pretty flexible, whilst staying relatively simple.