[sdiy] Magnetic String Actuation

Spiros Makris spirosmakris92 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:39:13 CEST 2022

String exciter was a good idea! I found this blog post
https://frankpiesik.wordpress.com/2020/04/02/gregs-harp/ Unfortunately, the
amplifier is not shown, but I think I can make something similar to that
wound coil and give it a try. I can get a TPA3118 amplifier module locally,
let's hope it will be enough to get at least some faint movement.
I'm not entirely sure how I should drive them, starting with a square wave
on the string fundamental frequency makes sense?