[sdiy] [OT] LM13700 spotted in commercial product of big Manufacturer

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sun May 15 18:52:50 CEST 2022

Matthew Skala said:

# We don't need a weatherman to tell which way this wind is blowing. #

I was discussing this with my wife yesterday, and I said "I give DIP chips
about another five years at the outside.  That means that I'll be doing
electronics for maybe another five years, because I am not going to fart
around with those fiddly diddly micro parts -- been there, done that, no fun
at all."  I guess it's OK, because I have lots of other things I want to do.
As I said to my wife, I will just switch over to composing -- I want to dust
off my old copy of Wuorinen's "Simple Composition" and explore the ground
that Milton Babbitt first plowed.  Also, that piano isn't going to practice
itself, and I still want to learn French and write a book about leaching
kinetics and reactor design.