[sdiy] Oberheim OBXA issues

gm montalbanogm at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:46:39 CEST 2022

I haven't seen your particular Cooper interface, but I recall seeing one
years ago on a P5.  It was Cooper's general purpose MIDI interface for
poly machines -- it didn't interfere with the synth operating system,
but was something inserted between the keyboard and synth keyboard jack
to replicate key presses via MIDI.  If your unit is like this, it's
doubtful that the Oberheim ROMs will have any effect one way or the other.
~G