[sdiy] Ensoniq keyboard calibration advice?

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Jun 30 22:08:49 CEST 2022

I just overcame this with a VFX-FD (SD?). Whatever the floppy disk version is called. I don't know that "continuity" will be enough in this case. Depends on your meter. You need a dead short between the two coil boards. I had to do the usual solder-bridge with wire as a couple of my connections were 10 or so ohms (maybe the worst was 100?). It would not boot until I did those.

GB