[sdiy] Power supply for Big Briar Etherwave Theremin

Peter Pearson electrocontinuo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:52:45 CEST 2022

I've seen power adapters like that plenty but more commonly in 16VAC or
18VAC.  Something like this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303827582131?hash=item46bd88fcb3:g:9D0AAOSweuFf6gew

I would imagine using 16 or 18VAC would work fine.  If you hunt around on
ebay or similar you might be able to dig up a good match.  If necessary you
could always cut the cable and wire up your own 5 (or 3) pin DIN plug.
Shouldn't be overly difficult.