[sdiy] Power supply for Big Briar Etherwave Theremin

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 19:10:24 CEST 2022

I would imagine what’s indicated on your power supply must be correct. I also found another image online of a power supply and it had the same pinout. Perhaps the schematic has an error or perhaps there was another version. I should be able to open up the theremin and see if pins 2 and 3 are both connected to ground.

Now, does anyone have a suggestion for building a 14vac 200ma power supply? Or if I could find something with those specs I could put a 5pin din connector on it