[sdiy] Power supply for Big Briar Etherwave Theremin

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:44:00 CEST 2022

 Well, I suppose I could. Then I guess the question is, does anyone know where I'd find the specs and pinout of the needed power supply?
    On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 03:53:26 PM CDT, Didier Leplae via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org> wrote:

 I have an opportunity to buy a Big Briar Etherwave Theremin from a friend for cheap. The only problem is it is missing the power supply. Searching online, I find a lot of Moog Etherwave power supplies.Does anyone happen to know if these are compatible?The power plug on the Big Briar unit is a 5-pin midi style plug. Pictures of the Moog power supply look like 3 pins. https://www.bigcitymusic.com/products/power-supply-115v-us-for-etherwave-theremin
I’m wondering if they just simply removed two pins and the three fit in the midi style plug. If not compatible, does anyone know where to get a hold of the Big Briar supply?_______________________________________________
Synth-diy mailing list
Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Selling or trading? Use marketplace at synth-diy.org