[sdiy] Power supply for Big Briar Etherwave Theremin

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 22:46:52 CEST 2022

I have an opportunity to buy a Big Briar Etherwave Theremin from a friend for cheap. The only problem is it is missing the power supply.
Searching online, I find a lot of Moog Etherwave power supplies.
Does anyone happen to know if these are compatible?
The power plug on the Big Briar unit is a 5-pin midi style plug.
Pictures of the Moog power supply look like 3 pins.
https://www.bigcitymusic.com/products/power-supply-115v-us-for-etherwave-theremin

I’m wondering if they just simply removed two pins and the three fit in the midi style plug.
If not compatible, does anyone know where to get a hold of the Big Briar supply?