[sdiy] Is here somebody from around Atlanta who would help grab a weird synth?

hannes.janetzek at gmail.com hannes.janetzek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:32:11 CEST 2022

Am Di., 28. Juni 2022 um 02:07 Uhr schrieb Eric Frampton <
eric at ericframpton.com>:

> Hi Hannes,
>
> Funny, I’m an Atlanta native, so I saw Duluth and instantly thought
> “Atlanta suburb,” not "city in Minnesota.” Although I’m a fan of Duluth
> (Minnesota) Trading Company.
>
> I’m down in Atlanta playing almost every weekend, so perhaps I could
> connect up with the seller and make it happen. I’ll be back down there
> again July 4-5. Can you send me a link to the listing so I can see what
> we’re working with?
>
> Hi Eric,
 thanks for the reply - that would be too awesome! It's about this one

https://www.musicgoround.com/product/duluth-ga/40042-S000194726/used-hohner-u-studio-synth-module-vintage-synthesizer
I guess it's the kind of the synth of which most copies have been ended up
on the skip.. I suppose it contains SSM 2044 filter which you could keep -
I have replacements from other Hohner organs.
Do you have experience with sending such things overseas?

Best regards
Hannes