[sdiy] Is here somebody from around Atlanta who would help grab a weird synth?

hannes.janetzek at gmail.com hannes.janetzek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:47:17 CEST 2022

Hey hopefully it's ok to post this here.
There is currently a synthesizer available for local pickup in Duluth which
I've been eagerly looking for for a while. I'm working on analyzing the
HON-MEG chip which is mostly used in Hohner home-organs, except for one
synthesizer they made around '86. It's said that only 200 have been built.
One of my goals is also to make an implementation of it with MAME - and of
course to see if it provides some insights to upgrade my accordion expander
:)

If anyone could image to grab it and send it over to Germany please get in
contact with me.

Thanks
Hannes