[sdiy] a provoking question about time

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 23:16:19 CEST 2022

Really wasn't thinking about building the firmware. More about the
hardware to program the device, but that is a good point.

If you do this in real life you archive all the software used, including
the OS. You're a fucking idiot if you don't. That was one of the first
things I was programmed to do when I started doing this type of work.
Some places I've worked you pull the hard drive and archive it too. Even
so you still might not have the HW to run all the software on. Hopefully
at least there will be a compiler, linker and programmer that can build
and burn the code.

Jay S.