[sdiy] A20G545 chip, what is it?

John Speth johnspeth at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 04:59:39 CEST 2022

Today I was dumping old circuit boards that I built many years ago. I was stripping valuable parts from one and I found two 18 pin DIPs that are marked "A20G545" on one line and "MCE 8211" on the line below it. 8211 is the date code (1982). The other markings are a mystery. Searching for this chip online was a dead end for me. Does anybody know what it could be? It was from a board that contained an SSM 2012 VCA and an SSM 2044 VCF. I've lost the schematics. It was my design.
Thanks - JJS