[sdiy] Buying Parts from Questionable Sites

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:24:05 CEST 2022

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. This community is such a valuable
resource. I decided to try ordering from the componentonline.com website
that I mentioned a few days ago. They seem to have shipped out the order
and it will be here on Friday. Hopefully the worst part about ordering from
them is just paying a higher price. The project is for a memory card to
insert into a slot and there is a maximum height that must not be exceeded.
I thought about trying something like you suggest jslee, but I want it to
be thin and as clean as possible.