[sdiy] Buying Parts from Questionable Sites

Shawn Rakestraw shawnrakestraw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:41:56 CEST 2022

Hey All,

I have a diy project I would like to do and in the past I almost
exclusively use Mouser for most of my components. There is a specific
resistor network that is out of stock everywhere, but when I look at
octopart, there are "unauthorized dealers" that seem to have a supply of
them. I am a little nervous about buying from them though.

The component in question is EXB-E10C103J and I would likely only buy about
25 of them.

If anyone with more experience buying components could let me know where
they would trust getting them from, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Shawn