[sdiy] Can't find 1-bit ADCs

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Fri Jun 10 14:48:09 CEST 2022

they were being a bit mean to you ;)

I suppose no one advertises delta-sigma ADCs (which is I guess what's
talked about?) as having "1 bit",
but by the number of bits their data register has, and that won't be 1,
as the things are supposed to take the burden off of you, to make
something useful out of a signal sampled that way. You typically
wouldn't want to implement that in software, I'm pretty sure. (from my
superficial understanding of the topic. I've only ever used those things
as black box)

cheater cheater via Synth-diy: