[sdiy] Labelling Your Horde Of Stuff

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 21:54:48 CEST 2022

Ha, there’s a trick for that! Just put the label back on with a small dot of superglue. There is some kind of mysterious synergy there — they never come off again.

I’m big on using plastic tubs, too. General category labels on the tubs then fill ‘em up with small boxes, jars, ziplocks, whatever.

Ian