[sdiy] Labelling Your Horde Of Stuff

Ben Riggs benalog1977 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:49:59 CEST 2022

I’ve got a “Brother” branded one, it’s a localised Thai/English one so I’m not going to recommend the specific model though it takes the same cartridges across all models. It’s does flatten the batteries if I don’t take them out if it sits unused for a while. Heat shrink tube cartridges are available for it, I don’t use at home but regularly used at work.

Ben.

Sent from my iPhone