[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:27:45 CET 2022

That All-Electric link points to a digital delay that uses a 1-bit CMOS
implementation of a sigma-delta ADC & DAC. That's a direct follow-up to
the comment Mike Bryant made about his colleagues building such a
circuit, and related to the PDM techniques I've done in FPGAs which we
were discussing.

Eric