[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Jason Proctor jason at redfish.net
Thu Jan 27 19:04:10 CET 2022

I think the plan is to create a development community around this
where the effort between developing (or downloading) custom firmware
and actually using it in your modular is very low. A bit like a bigger
Disting with more knobs and I/O, albeit without a screen. $199 is
cheap even for a Eurorack module, why not have one?

I tried to do this with a 5U Arduino back in the day, and SnazzyFX
tried to do this with the Euroduino. Remains to be seen whether having
a proper chip behind there drives adoption.

As a software hack who periodically dabbles in hardware, I'm curious...