[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Jared Anderson jarander at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:30:44 CET 2022

I too am dismayed by the ~1kHz noise on the Daisy.  I'm not sure if it's
the Daisy Seed or Daisy Pod that I'm using that's causing the problem.

In any case, there is some kind of explanation and things to try described
here:

https://forum.electro-smith.com/t/questions-about-digital-noise-and-grounding/432/10

I've got some small Recom 5V-5V DC-DC on order to try out their solution,
but I'm not convinced it's going to help at all.

Would be interested to know what those more knowledgeable on the subject
have to say about it.
Can this be fixed or should I try and find some other small dsp platform?

Cheers,
Jared