[sdiy] Electrosmith Eurorack DSP platform

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 00:17:44 CET 2022

Yep. Any STM32 parts more advanced than the low end of the G0/L0
families are basically unobtainium for the foreseeable future. We've had
F7 parts on back order for the last 9mo with no firm notice of when
they'll be available. Unless you're a high volume customer with firm POs
at this point you're sucking vacuum or subsisting on inventory you had
in Q1/2021.

Any new MCU-based designs these days are migrating to alternatives.
RP2040 parts are now available for < $1 in quantity direct from RPi
Foundation, and ESP32 variants are cheap and in-stock at all the major
distys. Definitely worth considering.

Eric