[sdiy] Who apart from me things the whole MIDI board needs replacing ?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Jan 24 15:00:32 CET 2022

Reminded me of this paragragh in the Raspberry Pi RP2040 datasheet :-)

"I2C is an ubiquitous serial bus first described in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and later used by Philips Semiconductor. Two wires with pullup resistors form an open-drain bus, and multiple agents address and signal one another over this bus by driving the bus lines low, or releasing them to be pulled high."