[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 11:43:31 CET 2022

I think what David is doing is he's using Excel to figure out part
substitutions for the passives. He's not doing it for trace routing, that's
probably by hand.

Excel is definitely not just the right tool for this but the first tool you
should be going for (except you should be using Libre Calc which has
advantages over Excel ... that I can't remember off the top of my head)